For individuals with untreated hearing loss, there are many questions.
What are the signs you’re losing your hearing?… How is hearing loss tested?… How do you measure hearing loss?
Unfortunately, too many are reluctant to ask for help, making mild-to-moderate hearing loss one of the most untreated medical conditions worldwide.
Generally, the top reasons for not seeking help for hearing health conditions involve:
- The cost and/or time involved with a proper hearing assessment with an audiologist
- The stigma of hearing aids and association with “aging” or being “uncool”
- Uncertainty about whether assistive listening devices or hearing aids will be effective
Thankfully, there are new innovative hearing devices such as IQbuds BOOST that provide accessible and affordable options to individuals with untreated mild-to-moderate hearing loss. But first, let’s look at ways to identify if you may have some degree of hearing loss.
Signs of Potential Hearing Loss
Do any of the following situations sound familiar?
- It seems as though people are constantly mumbling
- You ask others to repeat themselves on a regular basis
- Conversations become muddled or indecipherable in noisy environments
- Others complain that the TV volume is too loud
- It’s difficult to hear certain voices, particularly those of women or children
- You no longer hear noises like rustling leaves, footsteps, or whispers
- Music sounds less rich or full-bodied than it used to
If so, it’s possible you may have some degree of hearing loss. As mentioned earlier, it’s an incredibly common health condition, and thankfully there are now ways you can hear better that are affordable and could improve the quality of your life. Treating hearing loss can provide significant benefits including enhanced mood, greater productivity, and even the potential to reduce risk of future cognitive decline.
How Hearing Loss is Tested
No Risk & Potentially Life-Changing
IQbuds BOOST are not a perfect solution for everyone. It’s always recommended to visit an audiologist if possible, especially for moderate or more severe cases of hearing loss. However, with a no-risk, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, you can try IQbuds BOOST with Ear ID if you’ve been asking yourself questions like, “Am I losing my hearing?” Check out the response from many of our customers worldwide who have experienced the impact of our innovative hearing buds:
Nuheara was founded upon the idea of transforming the way people hear by by creating smart hearing solutions that were both accessible and affordable. Learn more about our Co-founder’s personal story of having hearing challenges himself: