IQbuds2 MAX and IQcare™ can be subsidized through Australian Governments Hearing Services Program (HSP)
The Australian Government Hearing Services Program (HSP), (formally OHS), exists to ensure that all eligible Australians are receiving the funding they need to gain access to quality hearing health care.
Nuheara is accredited to provide hearing services including IQbuds2 MAX and IQcare™ consultations under the Hearing Services Program.
What is IQcare™?
Australian audiologist and Nuheara’s Director of Hearing Health Kat Penno is driving a new tele audiology service that enables you to access quality hearing health advice in the safety, comfort and convenience of your own home.
Consisting of telehealth consultation with a fully qualified hearing care professional, your IQcare™ appointment is a easy, accessible and affordable way to receive hearing health advice and guidance.
IQcare™ is available when you purchase Nuheara IQbuds2 MAX and is available through HSP
Who Is Eligible To Access Care
Through The HSP?
You maybe eligible for Hearing Services if you fall into any of the following categories:
- Valid Pension Concession Card holders.
- Those receiving a Sickness Allowance from Centrelink.
- Holders of a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card.
- Members of the Australian Defence Force
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant.
Please note that a Seniors Health Card does not alone provide eligibility for the program.
To learn more, contact our customer care team or follow this link to find out if you are eligible to access these services: HSP Eligibility checker site address.
How Do I Check My Eligibility for HSP?
You can check your HSP eligibility by:
- Visiting the Government Hearing Services website or HSP Eligibility Page.
- Contacting Nuheara’s HSP specialist at [email protected]
- Fill out the below information and a Nuheara HSP specialist will contact you.