- Nuheara cements itself as a global leader in accessible and affordable smart personal hearing devices with launch of IQbuds MAX™.
- IQbuds Max™ is the most technologically advanced and powerful hearing product that Nuheara has ever created.
- IQbuds Max™ will deliver triple the hearing and five time the processing power of other products in IQbuds family.
- Builds upon Nuheara’s suite of products focused on providing solutions for mild to moderate hearing loss (70% of the hearing loss market).
7 January 2019 – Las Vegas, Nevada
Nuheara Limited (ASX: NUH) (“Company” or “Nuheara”), transforming the way people hear by creating game-changing hearing solutions that are accessible and affordable, is pleased to announce the launch of IQbuds MAX™, a ground-breaking premium hearing product. IQbuds MAX™ will become the flagship product of the innovative IQbuds™ range, being launched at CES Unveiled today in Las Vegas, USA.
IQbuds MAX™ is the most technologically advanced and powerful hearing product that Nuheara has ever created. Building on all the features currently available with IQbuds BOOST™, IQbuds MAX™ has triple the hearing capability (utilising three microphones on each ear), five times the processing power and a world first Hybrid Active Noise Cancelation system, which collectively delivers the most personalised, natural and enhanced sound ever.
Following the significant response to IQbuds BOOST™, IQbuds MAX™ will continue to cement Nuheara’s global position as the leading smart hearing technology developer, focused on affordability and accessibility.
Last year, in a world first, the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) selected IQbuds BOOST™ to be prescribed alongside traditional hearing aids. With IQbuds Max™ expected to be available in the second half of 2019, Nuheara anticipates a growing recognition by government health providers that the status quo of hearing aids no longer prevails and that affordable and accessible hearing solutions should be available more readily.
Products such as IQbuds BOOST™ and IQbuds MAX™ both use Nuheara’s unique EarID™ technology. With their clinically validated hearing self-assessment and self-configuration process utilising hearing aid prescription formulas, they exemplify how new technology is driving down costs which more and more government providers will take advantage of.
Commenting on the significance of IQbuds MAX™ Nuheara CEO, Justin Miller said, “IQbuds BOOST™ was a game changer in providing the first audiology experience in a box. We are thrilled to take this innovation to the next level with IQbuds MAX™ by offering what we believe is the most technologically advanced assistive hearing product to ever hit the market.”
“2018 was an incredible year in demonstrating how Nuheara unlocked the hearing healthcare channel globally. Finishing 2018 with the NHS contract and the emerging Specsavers partnership, we are ready to build further on those strong foundations by continuing to lead the way in global hearing innovation.”
IQbuds MAX™ is the latest addition to Nuheara’s ecosystem of accessible, affordable hearing solutions. Nuheara also recently launched IQstream™ TV, an innovative adapter for TV watching that delivers crystal-clear sound to IQbuds BOOST™ and IQbuds MAX™ hearing buds, without affecting the audio from the TV or home theater speakers. Users can adjust their volume independently and balance the level of the TV with other sounds in the room, so they can participate in conversations while catching every word on the TV.
IQbuds MAX™ and IQstream TV™ will be demonstrated for the first time at CES Unveiled Las Vegas, January 6, 2019.
Nuheara will also demonstrate both products at CES 2019, in the Sands Expo, Level 2, booth # 44946.
IQbuds MAX™ features include:
- ● Triple the Hearing – With a world leading three microphones on each ear, IQbuds MAX’s triple microphone system allows for incredible sound monitoring and thereby creating the ability to analyse sounds from both the outside and the inside of the ear which delivers optimal fidelity and natural sound.
- ● Five times more processing power – Deep in the heart of each ear bud is a powerful triple core in-ear DSP system that analyses and processes sound from the revolutionary three microphone system to deliver the most natural sound ever heard, opening a world of new processing and enhancement technologies to be delivered.
- ● Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology – Reducing the noise of the outside world to let wearers focus on the conversation in front of them. Advanced filtering circuitry creates cancellation waves in the ear to reduce distracting sounds. With the tap of a finger, users can block external noises and experience superior noise isolation.
- ● Huge Sound with deeper Sonic Accuracy — A large 9.2mm dynamic driver delivers pitch-perfect sound fidelity. This improves sound quality, especially bass, which can be an issue with many earbuds on the market today.
- ● Dual Noise Isolation — Delivers unparalleled noise mitigation using passive isolation and hybrid ANC. High-frequency traffic noise is blocked through passive noise cancellation. Low-frequency noise, such as aircraft, is isolated and eliminated with active noise cancellation.
- ● Smart Sensors — IQbuds MAX incorporates accelerometer, proximity and capacitive touch sensors which makes IQbuds MAX the most aware IQbuds ever. Proximity sensors automatically enable/disable sound and accelerometers are used in conjunction with capacitive sensors to detect gestures and provide a seamless user interface experience.
- ● True Personalisation — Nuheara’s proprietary EarID allows the user to assess their own hearing from the comfort of their home and then automatically calibrates the IQbuds to their own personal hearing profile. IQbuds MAX optimises a 12-band wide dynamic range compression system for hearing augmentation.
CEO and Managing Director
+61 8 6555 9999
+61 434 664 589
Nuheara is a global leader in Intelligent Hearing: smart personal hearing devices that enhance and amplify human experiences. Nuheara has developed proprietary and multi-functional intelligent hearing technology that augments a person’s hearing and facilitates cable free connection to smart devices. Nuheara is based in Perth, Australia and has offices in San Francisco and New York, USA. Nuheara was the first consumer wearables technology company to be listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
In 2016, the Company released its revolutionary wireless earbuds, IQbuds™, which allow consumers to augment their hearing according to their personal hearing preferences and connect hands free with their voice-enabled smart devices. IQbuds™ are now sold in major consumer electronics retailers and professional hearing clinics around the world. The Company’s mission is to improve people’s lives by allowing them to seamlessly listen, communicate, and connect to their physical and digital worlds.
Learn more about Nuheara: www.nuheara.com