Summary Q1 FY22
Resurgent traditional retail sales underpin 112% YoY growth in cash receipts
- Strong customer receipts ($1.1m) and invoiced sales ($1.2m) of IQbuds² MAX & accessories.
- Direct To Consumer (DTC) sales continue to deliver, particularly Australia.
- Resurgent Traditional Retail sales growth in US, as retail re-opens post COVID.
- Diversified sales channel has Nuheara well-positioned to continue growth.
- Traditional Retail sales for October 2021 already exceed total for Q1 FY22.
- Preparing to further scale as a medical device company, with clinical trials of self-fit hearing aids backed by new US OTC hearing legislation.