As shipments of IQbuds™ go out to early backers of our Indiegogo campaign in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, the first customer reviews are coming in. Going back to our 1st blog post in April of 2015, Nuheara’s original purpose was not just to build another wireless earbud, but to develop a technology that would improve people’s lives.
Reading through some of the early reviews of IQbuds™, we are thrilled to see our original purpose being fulfilled. Below is some of the early feedback from users just beginning to grasp the potential of this life-changing technology:
“I love them, they charge really well and the tech is amazing crisp & clear.”
– R. Williams
“Great product – loving every movement while traveling.“
– C. Mullligan
“Sound quality: Excellent! … Noise isolation and noise cancellation: Excellent.”
– B. Robson
“Just used the SINC and EQ and it worked beautifully. Can dull down loud music and hear husband talking and vice versa.”
“So overall I am a very happy camper, extremely glad that I made a decision to buy at the very early stages of the campaign, very happy to be one of the first in the world to own one, and very happy that they will provide me with solutions to some of the hearing issues I have in different environments.”
– G. Dziadek
“Went to the NUH office in Perth today to checkout and try the buds for myself. All three of us were very impressed. My dad who suffers from tinnitus said that the second he put the buds in, the ringing in his ears had significantly decreased.”
If you are an Indiegogo backer and have received your IQbuds™, please do not hesitate to send your feedback, positive or negative, to our Customer Care team. Questions or comments can be submitted through our Customer Support page, where you will also find a growing library of video tutorials, app configuration guides, and much more.
If you have already purchased IQbuds™ but are awaiting your shipment, please know that our team is working non-stop to ramp up production as fast as various certifications and approval processes allow. Here is an excerpt from our last Indiegogo wireless earbuds campaign backer updated:
- We are currently shipping to Australian and New Zealand iOS backers and this should be completed by the end of January.
- The plan is to commence shipping to USA/Canada iOS backers early February and complete this by end of February.
- For EU, Asia and the rest of the world iOS backers we plan to complete shipping by early March.
- The plan is to commence Android shipping by mid-to-late February and complete this by the end of March.
- You will be notified when your order is being shipped. That is when you will know you are next in line. So watch out for an email and make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your contacts so it doesn’t go into your spam/junk folder.
We really appreciate your patience while we get through the final stage. You will love the product when you receive it. Your fellow backers at CES (see video below), and the early reviewers highlighted above will vouch for that!